Wednesday 16 April 2014

Presentations in ES1102

I believe that presentation should be incorporated into ES1102 because it gives opportunity for us to practice our oral presentation skills and also get to receive immediate feedbacks from teachers and friends to further improve in both areas: essay content and oral presentation skills. By listening and observing how other classmates present their work, it made me to evaluate and reflect upon myself on how I can be like or better than them.
Presentation has always been my greatest fear even though I did several presentations in the course of my Poly. It never fails to made me nervous. However, I believe presentations are useful in helping me to fully understand which areas I have to improve and make changes. While I was preparing my presentation, I will keep reviewing my work so as to ensure my work is well-organised and evidently supported and relevant before I present to the class. I believe that others do the same way too. Thus, I felt that even though the presentation is not graded, it still benefits us in many ways. I admit that listening to how my classmates present in class has inspired me to become a more confident speaker or presenter.

1 comment: